Monday 6 April 2015

Prophecy Too Late: I told Jonathan He Will Lose--T.B Joshua

Prophet T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), on Sunday disclosed that he warned President Goodluck Jonathan that he will lose the March 28 presidential election.

According to VANGUARD, speaking to his congregation, televised live via his Christian network Emmanuel TV, the Prophet said, ''I want to use this moment to congratulate Nigerians in our midst here. I want to use this moment to congratulate Nigerians in our midst here.

The Prophet said he called Jonathan by phone to inform him of his imminent defeat. ''I said to him, ‘Your Excellency – all you need to say is ‘thank You, Jesus’, even when it seems there is nothing to be thankful for. He said, ‘Thank you, man of God’. Before I knew it, I saw the news on CNN that he had congratulated his opponent''.

''Look, Nigeria wanted change – everyone was yearning for change. An attempt to stop change leads to war, to a bloodbath… If Nigeria knows what we have overcome, we would dance''.

''I really want to salute President Jonathan. The President has served; he has done his best. It was just the season of crisis – and unfortunately he found himself at the lead in the season of crisis'', the prophet added.

No comments:

Post a Comment